Standard Hue Shader for Unity
Easily customize or animate your Unity materials using this improved default Unity shader with additional color controls!
This package gives you everything you need to start customizing materials with intuitive hue, saturation, and brightness controls. Works great for quickly changing the look of any avatar/object on the fly!
Some of the carefully crafted features:
- Easy to use
- Fast and lightweight
- Useful for animating colors
- Remembers all of your original material settings
- Texture masking for advanced users
- VRChat Compatible!
Optimized for Unity Editor 2018.4.20f1
To get started, import the provided Standard Hue Shader Unity package into your project. After importing, you can find the shaders under the Shader dropdown at the top of any material.
Two versions of the shader are included:
- Hue Shift looks at your texture and adjusts the color based on the color of your texture. It takes into account the hue, saturation, and brightness of each pixel.
- Hue Override overrides all the colors in your texture to a specified color, taking into account the saturation and brightness of each pixel.
For advanced users, there is also a mask texture field that uses the alpha channel to determine which parts of your texture should be affected by the hue, saturation, and brightness changes.
If you are experiencing any problems or have trouble getting something to work, feel free to reach out to me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
This is a paid package, be sure to read the included license terms before you get started!
Made by Markcreator.